Wednesday, January 6, 2010

three generations




I didn't think I was going to have Gaia today because her Mom did not feel well,....but as soon as I got home the phone rang and Gaia was on her way!!We played with animals.She now says a few words like CAT. I cooked her some Macaroni and peas and told her to wait it was "hot".She said"HOT".She danced to single ladies and when she finished eating her macaroni and peas she got bored and wanted to play a new game.Gma a piece of scotch tape on her nose and she ran wildly laughing.She triesd not to knock it off.Eventually she pulls it off.


I am trying to set up play dates .If you are reading this blog and would like to play with Gaia let her mother know and you are welcome!!


I will even give you a one hour free break!!


3 comments:

  1. hi Gma! Great blog! So glad you started it! I am going to add your blog to my list!

    Annie (Bee's mama)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a great site for all the family... Gaia can put a smile on my face anytime...Last Wednesday I arrived at 43 after a long cold day at the square plus one hour of biking home over the bridge at below freezing temperatures and in no mood for small talk. All of a sudden the front door opened and Amy handed Gaia to me, my whole mood changed, that little Gaia sure can put a smile on my face and make me forget the troubles of the day, Thanks Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaia! How nice to see you here on Gma's blog!
    You're such a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete