Friday, January 8, 2010

playdate with her first cousin!!











TGIF!!!!that goes for work but not for my night job.My night job...three days a week......is my heart!Today my son brought his son to play with Gaia.They had a wonderful time!!Gavin was sharing almost everything he had and Gaia was loving it.There was one thing though he would not share and as Gaia went for it he turned his back and asked Dad for help!That was too cute.We decided to divide the color word cards and they were happy.Uncle Michael read them four stories and they loved.Of course Gavin thought his Daddy was so funny when he made funny voices.Gaia just looked on wanting more ..more....more...reading from Uncle Michael.Then it was time to go and Gavin said his goodbyes and gave grandma a hug.He is truly sweet!!




Gaia was then rocked to sleep by her grandma!!I just love being a grandma.....................I REALLY DO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures!!! Thanks for the blog! You are a wonderful grandma!

    ReplyDelete